Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Delicate Shades: New Ankara Fabrics by Vlisco




Vlisco, the premier source of quality Ankara/Dutch Wax fabrics, launched its fourth 2011 collection last month, entitled "Delicate Shades".   These prints really do have a unique quality compared to previous collections.  I really wish Vlisco would come out with a line of ready-to-wear clothing.  These dresses are fabulous. Prints like these make me want to sign up for a sewing class ASAP! 
source

Love, Love, Love!!!



Check the video of  Vlisco's Delicate Shades Collection


Vlisco Delicate Shades 2011 from Orfixmedia on Vimeo.


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful creations. Love the print and the designs. How can I get one?

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can purchase the fabrics here .

    The shipment is pretty quick considering the headquarters is outside the U.S. I've always been pleased with my purchases from Vlisco!

    ReplyDelete