|My Facial Oil Cleanser|
Here is how I use OCM:
- Pour about a quarter-size amount of oil to palm of hand and massage onto face for about a minute or two
- Take a washcloth and run under steamy hot water. Wring washcloth for excess water and apply hot cloth to face until it cools.
- Wipe excess dirt and makeup
- Repeat second and third step one or two more times
- Then rinse washcloth with cool water and apply to face to close pores.
- Apply a facial moisturizer such as a drop or two of grape seed or jojoba oil. Sometimes I use Cetaphil lotion.
Oil mixes with oil; therefore the OCM works by drawing out oil, dirt, and make-up from your pores. Many commercial products have to chemically combine ingredients in order to work as a facial cleanser. A lot of times this can be drying to the face causing our skin to produce more sebum which can lead to more breakouts. Let me know if you have tried OCM and how it worked or didn't work for you!