Thursday, October 13, 2011

My First Entry: Lets Take a Stroll Along Mod Avenue!!!

Greetings and welcome to my blog! Wow, my first blog!!!  I was an hour into my sleep when I woke up and had this epiphany to start my own blog.  So here I am on the couch (4am) trying to make this happen....wish me well ;) My hope is that who ever reads this blog will gain inspiration, laughter, and enjoyment as we travel "Along Mod Avenue" where many topics are visited from beauty/fashion, relationships, spiritual empowerment, and much more...  I have come a long way strolling down this avenue and Im excited to share what life's journey has taught me!

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful chi chi, i enjoyed reading your blog, everyone should celebrate themselves, good words chi chi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Roshaunda for the encouragement....many blessings your way!

    ReplyDelete