Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Party Attire: A Royal (Blue) Affair


(Dress: Esley; Opera gloves: Ebay; Stockings: The Limited,  Booties: Zara, Necklace: OohBoutique, Purse: vintage Chanel)

I've been on a little hiatus since Thanksgiving.  I think all the turkey, candied yams, collards, dressing, mac and cheese, cornbread, potato salad, and sweets i ate just wore me out!  So Im back now...fully charged!!

Last night, I attended a holiday party for work and I had such a nice time.  I decided to wear royal blue as opposed to the usual red and green.  To give the outfit a little zest, I wore a shimmery gold/ivory linked chain necklace which really worked as a statement piece.  The opera gloves and up-do hairstyle gave a classic touch! 
An eye-catching necklace to make the outfit more interesting



These gloves are so comfy and timeless!

Stocking/booties gave the outfit a little edge to counteract the classy look








2 comments:

  1. The evil scientist gloves with the crisp Evita dress is a great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look elegant and sophisticated. Love the nay dress and your accessories.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete