Thursday, October 13, 2011

Guess Who Turns___ Today!!

Last Saturday, I hosted my very first birthday soiree at one of my fav lounges.  Everything came together beautifully.  The food, music, and venue created a very warm and eclectic environment.  I was so happy to share this experience with friends and acquaintances alike!
One thing I have learned is that its OK to celebrate yourself.  I mean why not???  After you reflect on how God has helped you conquer many hardships, loses, and disappointments and then find yourself still standing and smiling at the end...you find a lot of reasons to celebrate! Ive learned how to see my glass as half-full instead of half-empty and to let GO of dead weight in my life.  Dead weight only slows me down and honey...I have a loooong journey ahead!  So best believe, I prefer to travel light!
Cut Out Dress by Aqua by Aqua Couture
Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell
Clutch French Connection

Im very grateful to see another year because I honestly know of those who didn't.   Celebrate yourself even if no one joins the party!!  Happy Birthday to me....Now time for a private party!    

0 comments:

Post a Comment