Friday, November 4, 2011

ILOVEMYHAIR.COM


This evening while I was on my way out the door, I was quickly distracted when I saw a package sent from my lovely sister. There's almost nothing better than opening your front door to find a package just for you.....even if you sent it to yourself, lol.  It just makes you feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Anyways, I opened the package to find this BEAUTIFUL artwork created by Andrea Pippins (check out her bio here).


My sister introduced me to her artwork last year and I never got around to making any purchases.  I absolutely love the simplicity of the design and the vivid color scheme incorporated with African print .  Of course, the hairstyle speaks volume and serves as the focal point of the design. It is reminiscent of natural hairstyles from the past and present.  Check out her online shop at www.ilovemyhair.com .





0 comments:

Post a Comment